TASC Regional Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TASC Regional Championships

Taking place this Sunday evening. I am in the tournament and the 2 finalists get to represent the club in The Wearside Local Championships in January. So it's all to play for and i will do a quick report on the tournament here sometime next week. I am very excited as it's my first real chance to prove myself in a major tournament

Sounds interesting, I'll look forward to reading that. Good luck, do TSF proud .

Oh and welcome to the board by the way.

Comment

Originally Posted by Robert602
      Sounds interesting, I'll look forward to reading that. Good luck, do TSF proud .

Oh and welcome to the board by the way.
      Thank you i'll do my best. On paper i should get to atleast the semis as i play against the others reguarly in practice but the old clechay the game isn't played on paper comes to mind. Plus i think it's harder to play against other players who know your game better than anybody else. Could prove to be tricky. Cheers for the welcome aswell

Comment

Welcome aboard - feel free to take pictures and upload them to the gallery (if you have a chance that is)

Comment

Originally Posted by Curtis
          Welcome aboard - feel free to take pictures and upload them to the gallery (if you have a chance that is)
          Cheers Curtis i will do if i can. I should be able to get a few in and if i win it i'll certainly get one of the trophy. I'v been after it for a long time so i'm sure as hell gonna make the most of having it

Comment

Working...
          X