Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pontins Spring Festival of Snooker

A quick question about the Pontins Festival of Snooker

Does anyone know whether you have to submit an entry to this competion, or is it turn up on the friday, register, and then play throughout the week?

A link to a pdf file advertising this is below

http://www.globalsnookercentre.co.uk...%20Snooker.pdf

Also does anyone know how much entry is approximately??

Being 20, I can enter the main competition, the twenty40, and the under 21's open... which is fantastic for forwarding my game...

you dont pay to play at festival. book a chalet, turn up, register and play.

Comment

What is the dress code for one of these festivals???

Comment

I would suggest that you head over to The GSC and email Janie Watkins with any of your questions on this subject.

Comment

I will be heading up to this myself, have been for the past 5 years now, all you have to do is book a chalet in advance, but at this time you may have some difficulty because the week is a school holiday so you have lots of families from Liverpool going for holidays there.

But yeah, book your chalet if you can get one, go to the World Snooker Centre in the top floor via the reception, and when up there is the control desk, they will have pens and paper and sheets to fill in, it's all there, you have to give your key number to enter also, and then that night the draw will be at the Queen Vic pub on the Pontins site, and after that they post up your times and drawsheet in the main reception!

Comment

Does anybody knoe whats the dress code??? Is it very formal or not??

Comment

Originally Posted by andyschurok
              Does anybody knoe whats the dress code??? Is it very formal or not??
              SORRY i never see your post..i'm afraid to be too late 6 A Dress Code will be applied and no competitor will be allowed to play a match unless their dress is considered by the Tournament Officials to be Smart Casual. Collarless Shirts or Trainers may not be worn and if any player is in doubt concerning their intended dress, they should consult a Tournament Official before reporting for their match.

Comment

somebody have a updated link to follow this event?gsc link isn't updated!

Comment

GCS links are always up to date Walter - if you ever find a link doesn't work just drop me an email.

We have moved to a new server and in the process we lost a lot of links and are still plodding through the laborious process of relinking old pages, so we're pleased to hear about any broken links.

Also the video links sometimes don't work - please alert me if that is the case because it usually means I've mistyped the very long link!!
                  Janie Watkins
                  On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
                  All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Comment

Working...
                  X