snooker tournaments summer 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snooker tournaments summer 2014

Hi all, This is my first time on here. I have just started playing again after a five year break. is there any amateur snooker tournaments this summer? anywhere in the Yorkshire area would be great. I just want to test myself and get back playing competitive. regards.

Not sure about Yorkshire, but you've got the biggest pro-am in the world: the Pink Ribbon charity event at South West Snooker Academy in Gloucester, 4-8 June.

Comment

Hi folks. There is a Pro-am on this Sunday the 25th May. Starting at 11am, registration from 10am at Plaza Snooker and Pool CLub, Fenton, Stoke-On-Trent. ST4 3NA. Entry fee is £15. £10 for main £5 for plate paid on the day.
      This is a Scratch tournament with the exception of main tour -14 and ex pro's -7.
      This club has just had 8/10 tables recovered and will have Match balls provided on most tables. If you do have a set of Aramith Tournament Champion sets then feel free to bring them.
      This should be a good day for everyone!!!

Thanks guys and hope to see you there!!!
      Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
      https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

Northern snooker centre in Leeds holds regular comps although the standard is very tough. Get in touch as they might have handicap tournaments as well.
        I often use large words I don't really understand in an attempt to appear more photosynthesis.

Comment

keep your eye on pro-ams here 75 entries last sunday and 80+ one before that

Comment

Originally Posted by magicman View Post
            Northern snooker centre in Leeds holds regular comps although the standard is very tough. Get in touch as they might have handicap tournaments as well.
            LOL Beat me too it Paul

Comment

Working...
            X