No announcement yet.

European Championships in Carlow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To answer my own question, they would have a playoff in a best of nine match.
    TSF World Champion 2010
    TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
    BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Give an honest answer - did anyone on this forum really believe that we could be having an all-Belgian final? I certainly didn't!

I have a feeling that if it came to a play-off, Haneveer would sneak through. However, I think he'll need to win the tournament to get a Main Tour place as I'm predicting a Muldoon v. Haneveer final, the reason being that I think Muldoon will be more hungry to win his match, seeing as van Hove knows he's on the Main Tour next season whatever happens.

Comment

I also think it could be a Muldoon vs Haneveer final...and I'd like to see the young Irishman capture the trophy !!!

Go Vinny !
        Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

hi its del hope you enjoyed carlow
          Visit www.TheSnookerFarm.com

Comment

Originally Posted by DartsMadJohn
            I'm predicting a Muldoon v. Haneveer final, the reason being that I think Muldoon will be more hungry to win his match, seeing as van Hove knows he's on the Main Tour next season whatever happens.
            But at the same time van Hove will have no pressure on him and can just go out and play his natural game without worrying about the outcome.
            TSF World Champion 2010

Comment

Vincent Muldoon squanders a 3-1 and 4-2 lead before losing 6-5 to Kevin van Hove and must rely on Rodney Goggins beating Bjorn Haneveer if he is to make it onto the main tour.
              TSF World Champion 2010

Comment

what a surprise! two players who are already on the main tour have got to the final.they were freewheelin, the only pressure they was under was losing the tournament, muldoon and haneever had losing the tournament and the chance of a main tour spot.not a level playing field. EBSA need to change the rules and not allow players who have already qualified or just been relagated from the main tour to enter. how many players have van hove and goggins stopped having a shot at that main tour spot this week? not their fault ebsa should not have allowed them to play. i know van hove only got his main tour place the day before the euros started but he should have been told that if he won the place he wouldn't be allowed to play in the euros. he could have stayed,had a holiday and watched everybody sweat it out!

Comment

Poor Bjorn, he was so close to qualifying for the main tour through PIOS, and now he loses this play-off. Must be pretty galling for him.
                  신비한 빛을 잃어가

Comment

Van Hove is the new Europian Champion. He beat Goggins 7 - 2 in the final.
                    Muldoon finally got the main tour ticket after beating Hannoveer in a 3 place playoff. Well done all.

Comment

Working...
                    X