Edinburgh snooker league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by LookerSnoopy View Post
    Still looking for squad players in Edinburgh area? trying to find a league/team but info thin on the ground.
    Where are you about? There was a few teams looking for players a while back. Pretty sure one of the teams playing out of The Ballrom in Medowbank are short of players.
    Google EICA League Republic and you'll get lots of info on the Edinburgh Snooker League. There's also a Facebook page.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
      Where are you about? There was a few teams looking for players a while back. Pretty sure one of the teams playing out of The Ballrom in Medowbank are short of players.
      Google EICA League Republic and you'll get lots of info on the Edinburgh Snooker League. There's also a Facebook page.
      Working in Leith at the minute, so Meadowbank might work quite well. Thanks for the links.

I can do most Thursdays but need to get practice in first!

Comment

Originally Posted by LookerSnoopy View Post
        Working in Leith at the minute, so Meadowbank might work quite well. Thanks for the links.
        I can do most Thursdays but need to get practice in first!
        Yeah Medowbank would be handy for Leith. If you want to say hi! and have a "sneaky peek" at the standard of snooker then pop into the Ballroom at Medowbank tomorrow night. My team have an AWAY fixture at Medowbank V JPL. Think it's tables 37 and 38.

Comment

hi there, sorry I haven't had a working computer and haven't been on in a while. we are ok for player at the moment but we do play out of Locarno on slateford road anyway so having a closer local place to play out of may be better. if you do have any issues getting in touch with anyone or you cant get on a team give me a shout, with a new season cup coming in and the league starting in October or even the doubles in the summer months I could probably at least get you playing till we find a full time team for you, I've got enough players on a weekly basis that are keen to play and if I take someone else on then folk may not get as regular a game as they would like. but the way I see it id rather take an extra person on than see them lose out. it would at least get a few games under your belt. you may not get a regular game but I would happily sit out to give you a game. don't worry about practice, every level of play you can think of is in the league. if your interested pm me.
          :snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X