• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Pontin's Pro Am Series

Hi

The draw was made live yesterday for the new
    2007 Pontin's Pro Am Series

There is a star-studded field again this year including
    Ken Doherty, Stephen Maguire, Shaun Murphy, Stephen Lee and a host of other professionals, leading amateur and up and coming juniors.

Full details are always available on the Pontin's pages on GCS and we will also be providing video clips of key matches throughout the summer.

This is also a great opportunity to come and see the stars "close-up" it's free to watch and there are bound to be some great matches.
    Janie Watkins
    On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
    All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

HI Janie and welcome to TSF

Where can we get hotel and travel information from for Pontins? I know our members are always asking about the accomodation espesially.

Kevin

Comment

Hi

Well they can obviously stay at Pontin's - they do weekend breaks and also night by night accommodation for the snooker

I'll ask them for a phone number to book direct with Prestatyn and post it on here for you.

If people want to stay in or around Prestatyn then just do a search on the net for hotels and Guest Houses. A lot of people stay at the hotel just behind the centre on the beach but there are loads of B&Bs etc.

I'll look forward to welcoming people to the snooker in Pontin's

Of course people can also come to the Main Tour qualifying events and of course come to events like the Autumn Festival (2-7 September) and play themselves.
      Janie Watkins

Comment

I may pop up myself this year, would be good to do a few articles. How would I sort out Media Accreditation? would it be as usual through Ivan at The WSA??

Comment

Not many media come to the qualifers unless it's a last 32 round - but yes check with Ivan and he'll notify Mike so they know when you're coming.

but for events like PIOS or Pontin's events just liaise with me via email
          Janie Watkins

Comment

Hi
            Just to remind everyone that Pro-Am no 2 is on in Pontin's this weekend.

Many of the pros have stayed on from the Shanghai qualifiers so it should be a good weekend's snooker.

There will be all the latest scores on GCS, plus video clips and we hope to live-stream the final, if we can sort out some technical issues.

the draw for event 3 is also now available on GCS.
            Janie Watkins

Comment

Hi
              Any information about the young amateur players as well??

Comment

Working...
              X