Notts County A & B team trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Tony Morgan View Post
    Thanks guys, think you pair need to get a room lol.

All myself & some others are trying to do is to improve conditions in clubs & get people playing the game whether they're old or young, seasoned players or just beginning.

Nice offer jimmymoller, if this scenario ever occurred. You can phone Craftsigns & pay it yourself so you'll know it's been used properly & someone hasn't used it for 'beer tokens' lol.

Thanks to Big Splash, all the lads do look smart & every County team we've played all wear matching polo shirts & it does look very good.

The standard within the NCC is very good. Lots & lots of ex pro's back playing the game & lots of very good amateurs.
    So if you guys fancy testing yourself against some very good players. Get a team entered.
    Keep up the good work tony and ignore the people who have a knock, I know how hard it is to organise and keep some people happy, ignore the moaners they not worth your time mate

Comment

Tony, does any of the fixtures clash with the pool diary?

Comment

Originally Posted by tinytim139 View Post
        Tony, does any of the fixtures clash with the pool diary?
        No idea mate, don't know the pool diary but I do chat with Harvey occasionally. Last year there wasn't many clashes tbh. Get onboard mate

Comment

Working...
        X