Snooker in Bristol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker in Bristol

I'm at Uni in Bristol (28yr old) and am wondering are there any decent (cheap) clubs with good quality tables to play at in Bristol.

Someone mentioned to me that there's a social club called Broadmill which has exhibitions on every so often and good tables.

Anyone have any insight?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...e-results&cd=1

here you go :P

lucky you're at bristol uni and not bath uni haha because if you're at bath you need to go to bristol just to play a bit of snooker. What you studying out of interest?

Comment

Hi Jonny,

Ta for the link. Was hoping more for a word of mouth from experience review on where to go. (Are you playing in Bristol yourself per chance?) Does look like the choices are good though I'll admit.

Just moved over to study Diagnostic Radiography (MRI, CT, XRAY) all that sorta stuff. It's good fun as I'm originally from Belfast.

Sold my Parris Traditional 1 piece before I left which I now totally regret. So I'm after a new cue, case and club. Full package as it were. lol

Comment

There is a nice club called the Keynsham Snooker Centre (http://www.keynshamsnookercentre.co.uk/)

Comment

Originally Posted by poona View Post
          Hi Jonny,

Ta for the link. Was hoping more for a word of mouth from experience review on where to go. (Are you playing in Bristol yourself per chance?) Does look like the choices are good though I'll admit.

Just moved over to study Diagnostic Radiography (MRI, CT, XRAY) all that sorta stuff. It's good fun as I'm originally from Belfast.

Sold my Parris Traditional 1 piece before I left which I now totally regret. So I'm after a new cue, case and club. Full package as it were. lol
          ah right then in that case i can't help you out cos i'm not from around that area myself but i'm looking to going to uni down there next year.

Diagnostic Radiography sounds complicated :P

about the cue

Comment

Keynsham does look like a nice club. It's a little far from where I am but I'll try make the effort to get there at some stage, even if only to play on the match table.

I'm living in Fishponds area, so hoping to get somewhere around there.

Comment

Working...
            X