Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone playing in Paris?

Hi,

Everything in the title. Am searching for someone to play together in Paris. I am amateur and not so good but willing to become!

Thanks

Hi, françois.

Sorry, I'm not sure but I don't remember to see many people from France around here.

Anyway, it's nice to see you here and hope you can find a good mate to play.

Regards.

Comment

Im sure there is a french bloke on here

Comment

I never thought they had a club in paris anyway good luck

Comment

You're in luck,...I too have been looking for someone to play with in Paris. Where do you play? I went on the hunt to look for a snooker club,..and they've all practically shut down. I have found two. One in Porte de Clichy , with one Snooker table. And teh other is Porte de la Chappelle. Lots of Snooker tables, but they aren't i great condition. I would not class myself as too good though. Just picked up the cue again after a 10 year break from it.

Comment

Hi!

Thanks a lot to eveyone. Didn't think that the forum was of such quality and that active. Great!

Actually Seinfeld, I am not a good snooker player but sometimes played it as a hobby in the south west of France. I hardly made more than 20 points in a break for instance!

But anyway, I really like it and looking forward to playing again. So am interested in playing if you still wanna try. (Porte de Clichy or Porte de la Chapelle are fine for me. Between the two, Clichy is maybe easier to reach for me).

I'm thinking of analysing the Paris snooker market if the situation is that low offering!

See you

Comment

Great,..How can I give you my contact details without putting it on a the forum? Can we go into chat?

Comment

If there are any other players that also want to play in Paris on this forum,..feel free to respond to this message,..we could get a team together n Paris. ;o)

Comment

Bonjour François,
                  Le seul endroit à Paris où il est possible de jouer au snooker est au bowling de la pirte de la chapelle. Il y a un club dont je fais partie, le Safety club. Voici le lien pour en visiter le site.
                  http://snookerclub-paris.fr/
                  Le club organise des compétitions: la royale league le mercredi soir (tournoi à handicap) et le championnat de Paris (un dimanche par mois). Tu y trouveras aussi des entraînement le mardi soir dirigés par Philippe. Il a obtenu des diplômes britaniques quand il y a vécu et est un bon joueur et un excellent pédagogue. Vas le voir (tous les soirs à partir de 20 heures sauf le dimanche et le lundi). Pour ma part, je m'appelle Seb et j'y traine le mardi et parfois le vendredi.
                  Voilà, j'espère t'avoir convaincu de venir nous recontrer, à bientôt au Safety.
                  Seb

Comment

Originally Posted by seinfeld View Post
                    Great,..How can I give you my contact details without putting it on a the forum? Can we go into chat?
                    You can send him a personal messgae if you have over 10 posts

Comment

Working...
                    X