X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool 2 Snooker Crossover Help?

Hiya All

Im New Here

Im a Very Decent player at UK Pool And Played in loads of tournaments now ive gone off pool and trying to concentrate more on snooker and i just cant seen to take my skill to snooker table

Now on a pool table i can pot what i wish but trying to do that snooker table i always seen to get a trace of side and sends my shot all over the place when i pay well i can get in an make a decent brake

i think it might be something with my Cue action any ideas?

I'm more of a pool player but i'm trying to get into snooker to improve my cue action and potting but i'm in the same boat mate
    I think its just a case of a bigger table and a bigger white tbh

Comment

It's just practice.
      Spend a bit of time doing basics blacks of spot from different angles, line ups then maybe have a look at some coaching sites for other ideas. You will find it gets better.
      You will start to adjust and the flaws in your game being highlighted will help your pool too.
      You could consider a session with a coach to be sure what your doing wrong. Otherwise google Frank Callens coaching site or Stephen Rowlings CD rom.

Comment

Originally Posted by robsonj View Post
        I'm more of a pool player but i'm trying to get into snooker to improve my cue action and potting but i'm in the same boat mate
        I think its just a case of a bigger table and a bigger white tbh
        well n doubt it the white size or ball size coz i still get gr8 reaction from the cueball just wheh i do miss i always get a very bad trace of side the harder i need to hit the ball

Comment

What size is your tip mate it is maybe too small for snooker? 9.5mm plus is better for snooker

Comment

Working...
          X