Tsf app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsf app

Hello, I haven't been on here for a while, is there still an app available for the forum, as I've lost it from my phone due to it having a few problems.

Thanks.

I don't think there is an app at the moment, if there is I have not found it; but I have bookmarked the webpage on my phone homepage and this seems to work quite well
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks, I know there used to be one.

Comment

These systems can be very expensive and to be honest it may be best to contact a software company and download a custom made. We know that <link removed> can be what you will see. The system they have in my local snooker hall is just about to pack up on them so I am writing them a new one. on the touch screen computer, it will not be controlled by light switches for tables but one touch to start another counter to pause, the system will also connect directly to their website so that owners can see what tables are active from any computer.
        Last edited by DeanH; 25 February 2022, 04:51 PM. Reason: URL removed

Comment

Originally Posted by nils986 View Post
          These systems can be very expensive and to be honest it may be best to contact a software company and download a custom made. We know that <link removed> can be what you will see. The system they have in my local snooker hall is just about to pack up on them so I am writing them a new one. on the touch screen computer, it will not be controlled by light switches for tables but one touch to start another counter to pause, the system will also connect directly to their website so that owners can see what tables are active from any computer.
          Members - please be wary of this member if their posts are as unrelated to the topic as the last two have been...
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X