PLS Interview 5 - Neil Robertson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLS Interview 5 - Neil Robertson

Imy147 chatting to Neil Robertson at The PLS.

Listen HERE

The Podcasts can also be downloaded form iTunes.
    Last edited by ferret; 3 November 2009, 08:29 PM.

He nominates Dave Harold as the thoughest possible opponent - Interesting. Thanks again for a really good interview
    Ten reds and not a colour...

Comment

Originally Posted by miscuehamburg View Post
      He nominates Dave Harold as the thoughest possible opponent - Interesting. Thanks again for a really good interview
      Have to say i wasn't expecting him to say that..
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
        Have to say i wasn't expecting him to say that..
        I didn't either. Me thinks it is an interesting inside view of which players style suits Robbo the worst.

Comment

Don't know if any of you saw it, but Robbo quite literally turned up at the venue two minutes before he was set to play! Straight out of the car and into the arena. They were coming up with all sorts of ideas if he didn't show in time. Andy Goldstein the coolest man in the house offered to take his place haha

Comment

Originally Posted by imy147 View Post
            Don't know if any of you saw it, but Robbo quite literally turned up at the venue two minutes before he was set to play! Straight out of the car and into the arena. They were coming up with all sorts of ideas if he didn't show in time. Andy Goldstein the coolest man in the house offered to take his place haha
            That much for preparing for your matches properly then Again big thanks for your excellent work. Hope there'll be more to come...

Comment

They were coming up with all sorts of ideas if he didn't show in time.
              Does make you think though what they would've done. Maybe Andy would have told a few jokes to fill some time..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

he did say he was ill all week in the interview so their lucky he turned up at all
                Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I always enjoy listening to Robbo whenever he's interviewed as he always comes across really well. You can really tell with him how much he geniuinely cares about the game as a whole and for the sports future..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

I always enjoy listening to Robbo whenever he's interviewed as he always comes across really well. You can really tell with him how much he geniuinely cares about the game as a whole and for the sports future..
                    spike also he isnt afraid to speak his mind he said during the interview he is happy to promote the game but he said other players dont seem willing to promote the game as much as they should
                    Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by superaussie View Post
                      spike also he isnt afraid to speak his mind he said during the interview he is happy to promote the game but he said other players dont seem willing to promote the game as much as they should
                      Yes that's right superaussie, it's disappointing that there aren't many more players out there who DONT share the same kind of enthuiaism as Neil and John Higgins in wanting to promote the sport like they should be.

That's not to say that there aren't other players out there who dont of course..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Yes that's right superaussie, it's disappointing that there aren't many more players out there who DONT share the same kind of enthuiaism as Neil and John Higgins in wanting to promote the sport like they should be.

That's not to say that there aren't other players out there who dont of course..
                        I think comming from Australia where snooker is pretty much an unknown sport helps him to appreciate the popularity and support snooker gets in the UK a bit more than some of the other UK players
                        New Zealands biggest snooker fan

Comment

Working...
                        X