PLS Interview 6 - Stephen Hendry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLS Interview 6 - Stephen Hendry

Imy147 chatting to Stephen Hendry at The PLS.

Listen HERE

The Podcasts can also be downloaded form iTunes.
    Last edited by ferret; 3 November 2009, 08:29 PM.

I dont believe for one minute that Stephen Hendry found losing to Marcus Campbell 9-0 at the UK Championhip as his funniest moment in Snooker..
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Thanks very much - really enjoyed all the interviews but of course Stephen's was my favourite!
      Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
        I dont believe for one minute that Stephen Hendry found losing to Marcus Campbell 9-0 at the UK Championhip as his funniest moment in Snooker..
        at the time it was down there with his most depresing moment but 11 years on you can see the funny side of a snooker legend losing to campbell 9-0

Comment

I think Henry's ability to laugh about himself is likable Thanks for the interview.
          Ten reds and not a colour...

Comment

Originally Posted by Valderie View Post
            Thanks very much - really enjoyed all the interviews but of course Stephen's was my favourite!
            same here ... thanks for the interview kev
            Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
            Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Out of all the interviews this was the only one where i got nervous. Standing in front of the legend, my mind went a little blank but we got there in the end!

Comment

Originally Posted by imy147 View Post
                Out of all the interviews this was the only one where i got nervous. Standing in front of the legend, my mind went a little blank but we got there in the end!
                You done a good job i though mate..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Yes, thanks very much IMY - I'm very jealous of you but I don't think I'd be able to speak let alone do an interview!
                  Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

Also its worth pointing out the typical Hendry response to John Higgins comment about him practicing alone.

Theres your answer he did spend 6-7 hours a day in solo practice back in the day and in his words "didnt do too badly".

I hope he shows us all why he's the greatest one last time, I think he's got one awesome year left in him just like Jimmy did in 2004.

Comment

Originally Posted by dpdubai View Post

I think he's got one awesome year left in him just like Jimmy did in 2004.
                      I hope your right but it's not getting any easier for him as each year goes by..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Cheers mate

Originally Posted by Valderie View Post
                        Yes, thanks very much IMY - I'm very jealous of you but I don't think I'd be able to speak let alone do an interview!
                        I guess it's good that i've met all the players before so i wasn't too nervous. I've interviewed some Premier League footballers too so i guess i'm getting used to it now!

Comment

Working...
                        X