I can't find the white ball center with video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't find the white ball center with video

I probably discovered the reason why I kill no long balls for me I feel that I am exactly in the middle of the White Ball but looking at the video see what I hit on the right of the White Ball mi suggestion goes offline so I believe that this is the Reason for which I don't have consistency in long balls,Even though I think I'm 100% in the middle of the White Ball when I hit it against the table, it always comes back on the right,
    How do I correct this error and I train alone?

https://youtu.be/joGhCk2B-QY

I notice very clearly that you do not have a set pre shot routine, it would be best to develope one by practising cueing along the baulk line with the cue ball on either the yellow or green spot to hit a red full ball on the baulk line touching the side cushion. Place a length of masking tape on the side rail to extend the baulk line under your cue and practise various feet placements that put the butt of your cue directly above this piece of tape while addressing the cue ball dead centre.
    When you can make a full on double kiss on the red where the cue ball comes back dead straight then you have your ideal stance position. If this eludes you then try Jimmy White's system and initially address the very bottom of the cue ball where it touches the cloth, as this must be the exact centre of the cue ball, and once settled into your stance raise your bridge hand to strike where you need to.

Please do not come back with any bollocks about not being able to find the middle of the cue ball because your eyes are different, it won't wash, your stance is simply making you cue across the line. Stand behind the shot, step into your stance by looking at the contact point on the object ball when placing your right foot, and then switch focus to look at the cue ball when placing your left foot and addressing the cue ball. Your eyes will guide your hands and your feet to put your body in the correct position. You can't expect to put your cue on the line of aim without looking properly, you won't consistantly address the centre of the cue ball if you're looking only at the object ball and you won't consistantly put the butt of the cue on the line of aim while looking only at the cue ball, it's a combination of the two.
    Find out what works for you.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
    X