shooting across the ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mikee View Post

Yeah he’ll be doing great business ,it’s one of the professions that has done well out of all this
    I'd have thought the opposite, you can't social distance inside a taxi, here in devon lot's of taxi drivers were furloughed/laid off during the pandemic and now taxi firms are crying out for drivers.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

My mate has his own company of a few cabs ,can’t keep up with business ,all the cabs there are doubling business ,where as our trade in hospitably had been nailed in the grave

Comment

a few friends are cabbies, it was dead during lockdown (no one had anywhere to go to) but since relaxing of the rules it has been very busy again, still wearing masks etc seems to be what most people are happy to do in the vehicle.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

During the first lockdown all the old dears that normally get the bus we’re booking cabs for the super market ,as no one wanted to take risks getting in busy public transport ,so business trippled in the day and they stopped running the cabs at night ,to be honest I got sick of listening about how much cash he was making .

Comment

Working...
          X