X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bend hip vs ben waist problem

hello

I need help from you guys!

I have been analysing my game for quite a time now, and realized that i am having problem with my hip which is definately related to my elbow position

first i dont turn my hip too much to the left, although there is room for the cue to be delivered straight and my grip does not hit my pocket. but i also can observe that instead of bending my hip i bend my waist and this is causing lots of problem

can you guys give me some advice to improve and fix this problem?

thank you

Originally Posted by longblue View Post
    can you guys give me some advice to improve and fix this problem?
    If you're expecting someone on this forum to have psychic abilities I think you're going to be very dissapointed

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

If you're expecting someone on this forum to have psychic abilities I think you're going to be very dissapointed
      I knew you were going to say that.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Turn the shoulder into the shot on the bridge arm then drop the hip on the support leg.

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
          Turn the shoulder into the shot on the bridge arm then drop the hip on the support leg.
          tnx will give it a go

Comment

Originally Posted by longblue View Post

tnx
            tried what you said but if i bend too much on my left leg and put my weight to left leg, my head also moves towards left leg

Comment

Put up a video for more help

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                practiced for 1+6 months still having the same problem not fixed yet , or it could be my body weight, because i dont lean towards bent left leg as you said. my body weight is
                balanced, but yeah i also watched shaun murphys video he says lean to the left bent leg .

how much should i turn my shoulder or upper body

should the left shoulder (bridge arm shoulder) be turned so much that it should be on line of aim ?

ofcourse right shoulder+arm+grip should be online of aim, but my grip shoulder and elbow is alitte out when i see in mirror
                so how much turn of left shoulder should be fine , so i dont over or under do it.
                tnx

Comment

Working...
                X