textbook alignment has been causing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• textbook alignment has been causing problem

I have been playing with my right foot online for years and the butt of the cue is has always been offline (its to the left of line of aim) i am right handed.
    i have tried all square and boxing stance, and also changed my right foot position to all angles but nothing has fixed the alignment issue.
    ofcourse i bring my body to the cue but the cue always goes offline because if it does not then the shot will look offline. so it has always been the body position problem.

today i tried something new:
    i tried to move my right foot to the right side of line of aim, i can clearly see that now my right foot is not even touching the line of aim. its just to the right side of line of aim. to clearify it i can see that my right foot is no longer below my grip hand, infact my grip hand looks somewhere above my right knee now, but everything looks perfect and for the first time ever the shot looks online and at the same time the alignment is perfect too.

should i stick to what works for me? or my right foot must be under my grip hand?
    thank you so much for this forum

Originally Posted by Ganesh Bhandari View Post
    I have been playing with my right foot online for years and the butt of the cue is has always been offline (its to the left of line of aim) i am right handed.
    i have tried all square and boxing stance, and also changed my right foot position to all angles but nothing has fixed the alignment issue.
    ofcourse i bring my body to the cue but the cue always goes offline because if it does not then the shot will look offline. so it has always been the body position problem.

today i tried something new:
    i tried to move my right foot to the right side of line of aim, i can clearly see that now my right foot is not even touching the line of aim. its just to the right side of line of aim. to clearify it i can see that my right foot is no longer below my grip hand, infact my grip hand looks somewhere above my right knee now, but everything looks perfect and for the first time ever the shot looks online and at the same time the alignment is perfect too.

should i stick to what works for me? or my right foot must be under my grip hand?
    thank you so much for this forum
    (edit: forgot to mention that i can also see another changes to my right left, it used to be straight with no bent knee but now my right knee is also not bent but i can see that my leg is no longer straight and it has an angle)

Comment

Originally Posted by Ganesh Bhandari View Post

(edit: forgot to mention that i can also see another changes to my right leg, it used to be straight with no bent knee but now my right knee is also not bent but i can see that my leg is no longer straight and it has an angle)
      spelling mistake correction, sorry
      (edit: forgot to mention that i can also see another changes to my right leg, it used to be straight with no bent knee but now my right knee is also not bent but i can see that my leg is no longer straight and it has an angle)[/QUOTE]

Comment

Here we go again ,over to you vmax

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
          Here we go again ,over to you vmax
          I'm done with this, someone asking whether a stance that doesn't work should have precendence over one that does 😑
          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

I'm done with this, someone asking whether a stance that doesn't work should have precendence over one that does 😑
            You’ll never make a WST coach with that attitude 😉

Comment

Working...
            X