how to fix curved back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to fix curved back?

my back is curved when i am down which is causing issues with getting the cue on the line of aim and keeping it there for the stroke. not entirely sure why its causing problems, but i checked in the mirror i can see that if my back goes flat, the elbow goes more behind my head , but correct me if i am wrong
    i tried my best to make it more flat but i cant, can someone show me how to do it properly ?

thank you in advance

Any chance of posting a photo or even better a video. Would make it easier for folk to provide comments.

Comment

Are you a bit close to the table.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Curved like judd trump?
        Guts over Glory

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          Are you a bit close to the table.
          yes i am close to table

Comment

Originally Posted by throwawayttyl102 View Post
            Curved like judd trump?
            i think so , its not totally round but i guess it might look something like him

Comment

never mind guys, i figured it out... its not my back.....

i cant believe what i have been doing wrong

its my bridge hand that is causing the alignment problem, when i play centre, top , screw , my bridge hand shape stays the same and i move the butt of the cue up down etc . which is causing alignment problem and i can see today that it is so bad now that even if i move my bridge hand up and down to play top or screw shot. i no longer see a straight shot straight, and my brain just wants me to still move the butt of the cue offline to make it online, which is not true.

what is your suggestion at this point? i want to fix this issue now please help

Comment

Originally Posted by throwawayttyl102 View Post
                Curved like judd trump?
                Anyone has been playing years long enough, his back is curved more or less like Judd Trump.
                Put both your hands to your back, middle height of your body, and feel the left and right muscles of you back, usually the one at the bridge hand side is bigger than that on the other side.

Comment

Working...
                X