Missing left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing left

New here looking for any help ideas. Just played 6 frames I am usually OK lost 5-1 today could not pot a ball all my shots I missed were to the left. Tried at all powers careful to concentrate on straight cueing. Even dead straight pots missed left. Some thin right cuts missed the object ball all together. This is driving me nuts frustrated and literally gave up on at least 2 frames. Any help offered would be appreciated just got to get rid of this fault

Some more info will get this help rolling, like:
    1. Is chin on cue and if not how high above it?
    2. Is chin centred on cue and if not towards which eye (how far)?
    3. Are you sighting through both eyes or playing popeye?
    4. Do you wear glasses?

Comment

1. No not quite chin slightly above never touching
      2. feels centred but favour the right eye. Weak left eye.
      3. Wear glasses for reading and computer.

I am right handed. Have thought about glasses for snooker just not sure as when I’m playing does not seem to be a problem. I usually can pot 3 or 4 balls before losing the white. On occasion can knock in 30 plus break.

Comment

Sorry thank you for the reply

Comment

Difficult to comment without seeing you in action. Just have an hour on your own doing long straight blues and try to work it out yourself by trial and error. Or If you could get a mate to video you doing some long blues you could post it here and the experts would be sure to spot where you’re going wrong. Might just be that old chestnut that you’re not hitting centre ball even tho you think you are.

Comment

Working...
          X