The snooker gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The snooker gym

has anyone had any experience with this website or its resources - if so what did you think???? Are the dvds as good as they seem to be ???

Ive found both the site and the products to be very good i know nic barrow very well he will ALWAYS try and give great service and help people in anyway he can his knowledge of the game is awesome.

Comment

which of his products have you used ???

Comment

ive used the practice routines books and have viewed all his dvds and had plenty of 1 to 1 coaching with nic

Comment

its the dvds that intrigue me the most - having seen them how do you think they compare in relation to other coaching dvds on the market ????

Comment

They are very high quality and easy to follow and i know how much time and effort was put into these dvds. PS im not nic but i do rate him very highly

Comment

they do seem very comprehensive - im just concerned due to the high price of them

Comment

Im sure you will not be disappointed if you purchase any of the dvds i hope this advice helps you and good luck with your game

Comment

Nic is a very good coach and his site is the best I have seen.

Comment

I am not fond of his sale tactics (See other threads) but have bought the "Perfect Practise Routines" handbook and it is alright/convenient.

If you do decide to go for the DVD's, save yourself some money and go here:

Link

Or, if you want to save a little more, and have them in electronic form only:

Link

Comment

too expensive. same price gets you 8 hours of one to one with del hill.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

thanks for the link, however i am unsure at which price it allows me to get it for ???

Comment

Regular "Normal" Price (From his website) is £199.50

Using the first link I posted is £123.95

Using the second link I posted is £69.95 BUT this is for a digital download only.

As far as I'm aware (Usual caveat )

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                            too expensive. same price gets you 8 hours of one to one with del hill.
                            THE MOST sensible suggestion of the lot!

Comment

.............or you could get an extra £300.00 together and have a whole week with del at del's snooker farm.

Comment

Working...
                              X