Dominent Eye with PROs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominent Eye with PROs!

has anyone noticed that although players put their cues under same dominent eye however the head positions are different???
    say for e.g MARK SELBY, his cue is directly under his left eye but the head position is more towards the right(CROOKED)?? this is the same with Paul Hunter.

HOWEVER, O'Sullivan's head position is more natural meaning NOT crooked??
    which makes me wonder if the cue IS DIRECTLY under his left eye???
    And I searched a few photos of his cueing. it seems that the left side of his cue just cuts the centre of his Pupil.
    see photo http://www.ronnieosullivan.biz/galle..._2184.jpg.html

the point is it makes unbalanced aiming meaning compensation for the left side and the right side is different. wouldnt this make aiming more difficult???

I m not sure if above makes sense to anyone. maybe it was just my guess. coz I have been trying diffirent cueing in the past and the one that cuts pupil as i mentioned above is really good for long potting. but cueing directly under eyes is much better when amongst the balls.

any advice?

Everyone's different, pal. You can be slightly left- or right-eye dominant, or totally r- or l-eye dominant, or have no dominant eye at all! All this will affect where you hold the cue.
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Working...
    X