Nic Barrow Coaching TSF special offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nic Barrow Coaching TSF special offer

In the next few days all 10 of Nic Barrow's coaching DVD's will be made available on TSF by the process of paid subscription.

We will be offering the first 10 subscribers and very low lifetime subscription fee.

Each DVD and chapter will have its own section on the forum where subscribers can watch them via the web. There will also be downloadable iPod versions available in the near future so you can take the coaching expertise of Nic Barrow into your own club.

If you would like to be informed once this offer is in place simply reply to this thread and I will email you once we can take subscriptions.

I am interested

This is really good and I am interested. Please e-mail me. Thank you boss.
    My cueing sucks

Comment

I'm interested - how much roughly will it be?

Comment

depending on cost im interested too

Comment

Originally Posted by xander View Post
          depending on cost im interested too
          Hi Alex, I'd reccomend going to the next TSF organised coaching day, if it goes ahead next year... I paid £40 for a whole days coaching with Nic (there was a group of 5 or 6 of us). I learnt so much more in that day than I have elsewhere.

There was quite a lot wrong with how I was playing 6 months ago, and most of that was fixed in 1 day!!

Comment

sounds great when and where ?????

Comment

I will confirm the prices in the next few days but I think it is around £120 for the web access. His DVD are priced at £199

No date has been set for the next coaching day yet but there are plans for one in Manchester which will also be a exhibition.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                I will confirm the prices in the next few days but I think it is around £120 for the web access. His DVD are priced at £199

No date has been set for the next coaching day yet but there are plans for one in Manchester which will also be a exhibition.
                But i like them in swindon... And i'm not biased at all

Bit queer for me on the coaching videos unfortunately
                sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

bit out my price range at the mo but a trip up the Manchester could be done

Comment

Please keep me posted, especially if downloadable versions available.

Thanks

Comment

Hello, please don't foget me, i'm also interested. Thank you.

Comment

I'm very interested!

Comment

that is a very good price indeed

can you email me when the ipod versions are available also are they for the standard ipod or the ipod touch

Comment

How about the low lifetime free subscripton?
                            My cueing sucks

Comment

im interested in the downloads and the training day

Comment

Working...
                              X