Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by snookerfan91 View Post
    Stop arguing... jeez lol

brendan147 you take things very sensitive don't you?

You had a go at me earlier last week for me saying a joke which you probably took it the wrong way, can't we all just be friends and stop being so cocky?
    lol that's exactly what i was thinking

Comment

Keep on laughing Jonny. You make yourself look so stupid here in this thread right now. I've made my explaination regardng the P shot. I dont make it up. So now, get back to the main topic. Please.
      My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
        Keep on laughing Jonny. You make yourself look so stupid here in this thread right now. I've made my explaination regardng the P shot. I dont make it up. So now, get back to the main topic. Please.
        you make me laugh brendan, stop taking things so personally lol

Comment

Jeez...keep on laughing then...
          My cueing sucks

Comment

Gentlemen lets not argue about this.. we are all here to learn and share experience.
            Let's just be friends and go back to the main topic. For some of us, this is an easy shot but for some is quite difficult.
            Everybody got his/her way of holding the cue and potting the ball.
            Let's respect one another's ways.
            Maybe we can learn something new.

Comment

Maybe Jonny you can share with us how you take tight cushion shots

Comment

I tryed playing these yesterday when I went to practice down my local club and by God these are difficult... but after a while you do get better.
                Dark side of the moon

Comment

I tryed playing these yesterday when I went to practice down my local club and by God these are difficult... but after a while you do get better.
                  Good for you but how do you practice yours? If I have time, I will do it by potting the pink off its spot into the centre pocket using the 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full ball angle of CB/OB.

Cue ball tight under the cushion plus potting to the centre pocket is one of the trickiest subject for me.
                  My cueing sucks

Comment

What I done was put the white ball alternativally on the different side of the table tight on the cushion in line or near enough with the pink ball and put the reds in between the black and pink, pink and blue, couple under the black and kept either going for the middle pocket or the corner pocket, then I put it on a half pot blue tight on the cushion alternativally on each side and kept on practicing... definitely not my strength playing tight on the cushion but I'm sure if I keep at it I'll improve. The straight ones are sometimes the hardest because everything has got to be 100% spot on or you will not pot the ball, simple as that really.:snooker:
                    Dark side of the moon

Comment

The straight ones are sometimes the hardest because everything has got to be 100% spot on or you will not pot the ball, simple as that really.:snooker:
                      Funny, when I went to play the other day (first time this year, snow stopped journeys to club) I was my usual pretty rubbish self, best break was 6 balls long... unfortunately it was red yellow red green red brown lol.
                      But all 3 hours I didn't miss a straightish one into the middle from the cushion, was finding them easier to pot than normal shots.
                      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                        Funny, when I went to play the other day (first time this year, snow stopped journeys to club) I was my usual pretty rubbish self, best break was 6 balls long... unfortunately it was red yellow red green red brown lol.
                        But all 3 hours I didn't miss a straightish one into the middle from the cushion, was finding them easier to pot than normal shots.
                        Maybe a bit of luck just came your way because I find them ever so difficult and you have to rise the cue too which is so annoying, I try to avoid playing them, just enjoy putting the white really close to top baulk after break off, that feels good.
                        Dark side of the moon

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                          RGC, I would love to play against you if I have ever visit to your hometown . Potting from tight under the cushion is never been easier for me, so far...
                          Last edited by brendan147; 22 January 2010, 05:38 AM.
                          My cueing sucks

Comment

Working...
                          X