Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the spin that is used for the canon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the video. Yea the blue is mainly stun with a fair bit of right hand side, the pink is extreeme screw with some running side too (right in that case).

Going in to the pack from any shot depends on your angle on the object ball and the pack its self. It's typical for a pro to just screw into the pack from the black, this is why it hits, then starts to move through the balls.
    BTW all of these shots are easier on the cloths that they play on. I've had a few frames on these super fine cloths and arking the white ball is dead easy compared to a damp thick old club cloth.
    Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element

Comment

Originally Posted by jonplayer View Post
      Thanks for the video. Yea the blue is mainly stun with a fair bit of right hand side, the pink is extreeme screw with some running side too (right in that case).

Going in to the pack from any shot depends on your angle on the object ball and the pack its self. It's typical for a pro to just screw into the pack from the black, this is why it hits, then starts to move through the balls.
      BTW all of these shots are easier on the cloths that they play on. I've had a few frames on these super fine cloths and arking the white ball is dead easy compared to a damp thick old club cloth.
      yer true! my club just stretched its cloth recently on half a dozen tables, and its fast as again :P i love it!

Comment

Originally Posted by wayync@TSF
        When you want to open up the pack from the black ball, what is the spin that the pros use to smash into the pack and grind the white ball through?

Also, how about the spin used when you are on the blue ball but you have to make the ball go down towards the bulk cushion between the brown and green ball and the cue ball hits the bulk cushion and sort of side spins back up towards the pack to get position?

If anyone knows that would be helpful, please no speculation, thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X