• Show
Clear All

• talisman tips

hi everyone
    I want to know if anyone rates the talisman tips
    thanks paul

You could try reading thro this and make your own mind up
    http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...=talisman+tips
    EDIT: that link may not work ? - click on the search button on the green band at the top of the page and type in talisman tips (or whatever else you want to know)
    Last edited by jrc750; 29 January 2010, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Paul,

Theres plenty on the forum about them as jrc750 has pointed out, so best check out those threads.

I will say I started using them about 2-3 months ago now and after an initial 2or 3 sessions bedding in with them i can safely say they've helped my game.

They are very different from Elks though and take some getting used to, some people dont really like them its personal taste aswell but I found they work for me.

Comment

tried them all its all down to personal preference of course but personaly i think there crap. just tried the pro granite ones from greenbaize there crap to both are imo to hard for snooker get some mike wooldridge super tips the best tips by a country mile.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
          tried them all its all down to personal preference of course but personaly i think there crap. just tried the pro granite ones from greenbaize there crap to both are imo to hard for snooker get some mike wooldridge super tips the best tips by a country mile.
          So mike wooldridge are the best tips?
          I'm after a new tip you see when I get the new cue
          Dark side of the moon

Comment

I tried a greenbaize pro granite tip the other day and thought it was the best tip I'd ever used. There is no answer to "the best tip", its down to trying a few and seeing what you like. But my vote goes for greenbaize.
            sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerfan91 View Post
              So mike wooldridge are the best tips?
              I'm after a new tip you see when I get the new cue
              well they are for me. they keep there shape well, they hold chalk good, there also just the right hardness for me i would say the perfect all round tip.

Comment

just fitted a talisman i'm fairly pleased with it but still getting used to it. the only thing with it is that on slower shots it is making a slightly hollow sound almost as if the ferrule is loose (but it isn't). Dunno what this is, maybe just the way i fitted it?

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                  well they are for me. they keep there shape well, they hold chalk good, there also just the right hardness for me i would say the perfect all round tip.
                  how much do these cost?
                  Dark side of the moon

Comment

too much 15 quid for 3 from adr

Comment

Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
                      too much 15 quid for 3 from adr
                      How do you know its time for a new tip?
                      Dark side of the moon

Comment

I think its 7.50 for 5 greenbaize tips and they come in a tin
                        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Working...
                        X