Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brighton Snooker Academy @ Castle Snooker Club

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the opening of the Brighton Snooker Academy.

We offer snooker coaching to people of all ages, from total beginners to experienced players wishing to take their game to the next level. Our head coach, Zack Richardson, came through the highly respected coaching schools of Frank Sandell, so he understands the teaching methods that actually produce results. We are offering a choice of group sessions on Saturday mornings, or one-to-one sessions at a time of your choosing.

Sessions take place in our newly refurbished private room upstairs at the Castle Snooker Club. We have six tables in our coaching suite, all of which are in top condition, and we have many good quality cues available for the complete beginner. We will provide free life membership of the Castle Snooker Club for all people when booking their second session so you can practice with your friends between sessions.

Hopefully through this endeavour we will encourage the growth of snooker within Brighton and hopefully give a new generation of young stars the opportunity to fulfill their potential, and also attract those older players who have not known how to get into the game.

For more info about us then just give us a call or check us out on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bright...5818555?ref=nf

Thanks
    Anthony
    Last edited by amt; 3 April 2010, 05:46 PM.
    Castle Snooker Club, Brighton
    web : www.castlesnookerclub.com, facebook : www.facebook.com/castlesnookerclub
    Brighton, Hove and District Billiards and Snooker League
    web : www.brightonandhovesnooker.org, facebook : www.facebook.com/BrightonAndHoveSnooker

Good Luck m8.

Comment

As above, good luck.

Comment

that sounds like a great set up.

I would love something like this in my area.

Comment

Antony

Well done again for setting this up. It is grass root snooker academy's lke this which World Snooker will be relying on to produce top players for the future.

Once your academy interest increases with mor eplayers, regular competetion and leagues for them is essential to see their progress.

Well done mate

Comment

Hi Anthony

Just come across your thread tonight. I am based in Crawley but am able to drive to Brighton. Do you offer coaching to the worst sort of player? I very rarely play due to not having a local club, and because I don't really know anybody else who likes to play snooker. I would be interested in having some coaching if you still offer it as I'm hoping that way I can learn how to improve my play etc.

Thanks & regards

Ben

Comment

I act as an advisor to the club and can assure you it is first class in every way. I also coach in completly private conditions in Worthing.Check out. www. franksandellcuesport.co.uk. You can E.mail me from the site with a contact number and I will call you with any advise you need. F.

Comment

I've just moved from Brighton! Went to BIMM for 2 years! Shame I didn't know about this when I was there. Sounds great!

Comment

Working...
                X