Practice routine's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice routine's

Hi Guys, I know this post has come up before but can any one suggest a place/ web site where I can get access to free practice routines. I’ve seen Fergal’s site and, the snooker gym want you to buy a booklet.
    Also can anyone tell me the correct way to set up the reds when they are in a cross shape through the pink spot and what is the preferred why to clear these (if there is one). I tried it tonight and struggled with it.

i remember fergal obriens site was good.
    H.b.142

Comment

Beat me to it!

Here's the link mate:

http://fergalobrien.ie/practice.html

Good luck.
      :snooker:
      High break: 117
      2013 Midlands University Snooker Champion

Comment

fegals site is very good, but can anyone help on the practice routine I mentioned.
        Last edited by cazmac1; 6 April 2010, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Hi

PJ Nolan is currently uploading all his practice routines and coaching materials to his site here.

http://www.pjnolanschampionsacademy....he-max-line-up

It will take some time to have all the material up but we will will also be making it available in PDF to print off.

He also has video examples of top amatuers/ex pro's like Vincent Muldoon, Aditya Metha and Mohammed Shehab etc clearing the routines and we hope to have these up soon also along with each routines record score.

We are still playing around with the best way to present these so some links might not work or look out of place for a while.

Comment

Thanks Deiseboy, this is the kind of thing I'm after.
            Last edited by cazmac1; 6 April 2010, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I've put up another 5 routines. He has 5 routines in each workbook that he gives to players.
              There's 15 workbooks in all that have to be loaded up and another 4 Junior Workbooks for younger players.
              They should all be up by the end of the week.

Comment

go on youtube and type in "del hill" is the snooker coach or was for ROS

Comment

Originally Posted by Deiseboy View Post
                  I've put up another 5 routines. He has 5 routines in each workbook that he gives to players.
                  There's 15 workbooks in all that have to be loaded up and another 4 Junior Workbooks for younger players.
                  They should all be up by the end of the week.
                  Would be great! These are very useful for every practice session.

Comment

Does anyone know if the material on the Snooker Gym website is worth purchasing?

I was particularly looking at the 'Perfect Practice Routines' section.

Any advice/guidance gratefully received.

Comment

Not too sure they are the best, but you never go wrong with them..
                      Every penny is worth.. Good material for snooker players.
                      I would have purchase the video, if i have extra cash.
                      You can try search past thread by using the search button.

Comment

www.snookergames.co.uk has a few interesting variations - e.g. look for "the clock".

I bought Nic Barrow's manuals once upon a time - they are pretty good but I don't think there's any substitute for seeing a coach in person. Nic's a good coach in person too!
                        Andy Guest
                        www.mysnookerstats.com - free download now!

Comment

Do anyone have Jimmy White's-The little book of snooker in PDF format ?

Comment

Working...
                          X