Karnehm's books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karnehm's books

I can't seem to find a table of contents or description of Jack Karnehm's books "World Snooker 1" and "World Snooker 2". Are these instructional books or not? I know he has another book on snooker and billiards (is it good?), but haven't seen it either.

I have enjoyed the videos of his on youtube (although it is incomplete). Would anyone here have it on DVD for sale or b&p? Thanks.

Hi,

I have his complete snooker VHS. You could go to a place and get it put to DVD.

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=22560
    sigpic <---New Website
    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

The problem is that your VHS tape is probably Region 2 (or whatever the UK is) and my player won't play it. With DVDs, I can watch them on my computer, so it's not a big deal if they're in PAL. Thanks, though.

Comment

Would it help of i could get it converted to an AVI?
        sigpic <---New Website

Comment

I think that would work, actually. Are you offering this or charging for it? Thanks.

Comment

No, no, no.......ill get my mate to do it and ill upload it for you.
            sigpic <---New Website

Comment

Wow, thanks mate! That's very generous. I think it's all good because it's out of print nowadays.

Comment

I'll PM you later this week when i speak to him.
                sigpic <---New Website

Comment

Is there anything in particular with Karnhehm's books you prefer or are you suggestible to books by someone else?
                  Reason I ask is I remember reading 'Cliff Thorburn's Snooker skills' back in the mid 90's,it was pretty instructive on technique and he also wrote about his formative snooker on an intravenous drip phase learning the ropes.I think you can get it for a pittance on amazon,good read

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                    Is there anything in particular with Karnhehm's books you prefer or are you suggestible to books by someone else?
                    Reason I ask is I remember reading 'Cliff Thorburn's Snooker skills' back in the mid 90's,it was pretty instructive on technique and he also wrote about his formative snooker on an intravenous drip phase learning the ropes.I think you can get it for a pittance on amazon,good read
                    Hi trains: I like Cliff's book also, interesting enough I see him often in the
                    Toronto area, and he does private one on one coaching $200 an hour
                    I guess that would be around 100 pounds an hour. a nice guy and still
                    plays pretty good and as you know he is over in England doing that Legend
                    tour. take care
                    p.s Cliff always makes an effort to talk to people and give advice even
                    for the lowly 30 clearance guys like me.

Comment

Hi Bob,I'm not surprised about him making an effort talking and giving advice,you could tell from the book the game was in his dna.I owe my relative? prowess on potting with sidespin to that book.
                      Cliff was a great player particularly in the mid 80's.
                      Keep knocking em off the lampshades,or onto,whichever floats your boat.

Comment

Yes, my favorite snooker book (I only have 3 right now) is Cliff's book "Snooker Skills." Extremely well presented and explained. The sections on side and the throw of the object ball due to side are very enlightening.

Comment

For Karnehm videos/dvds contact Roger Davies on
                          rcdcms@hotmail.com
                          Regards Roy Bacon

Comment

Thanks for the information roykay, but totlxtc is arranging a way to send me the video. If that should fall through, I might contact Roger. Most of the Karnehm video is on youtube, but it is missing several segments.

Comment

Working...
                            X