Snooker Coaches near Hertfordshire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Coaches near Hertfordshire.

I've searched but can find nothing really. What are the general prices for coaches and what coaches are there in the Hertfordshire/Cambridgshire region?

I play 5 - 6 hours a week as a rule, sometimes more, sometimes less and could really do with sorting out my cue action as I want to improve and am willing to. I feel as soon as my cueing is sorted out I will come on leaps and bounds.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers.
    :snooker:
    High break: 117
    2013 Midlands University Snooker Champion

Originally Posted by Tom Read View Post
    I've searched but can find nothing really. What are the general prices for coaches and what coaches are there in the Hertfordshire/Cambridgshire region?

I play 5 - 6 hours a week as a rule, sometimes more, sometimes less and could really do with sorting out my cue action as I want to improve and am willing to. I feel as soon as my cueing is sorted out I will come on leaps and bounds.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers.
    I wanted to find a coach over the summer holidays because i will have a lot of spare time. Be sure to post back on here if you find any good people/places, I cant find any on internet.
    Name/Age: Darren Reeder, 16 (27th june 1994)

Comment

i am coaching a few players in the area,possibly in a few weeks, if your interested.

Comment

The EASB coaching scheme is apparently to be launched next month. Might be worth an email, via their website: http://www.englishsnooker.com/contacts.php

Comment

If you need someone who knows what their on about im back coaching now. PM me on here if you want to improve ten fold in your game.
          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by lee brett View Post
            i am coaching a few players in the area,possibly in a few weeks, if your interested.
            Where are you based?
            :snooker:
            High break: 117
            2013 Midlands University Snooker Champion

Comment

Hi Tom
              I know the ex pro player who do coaching as well. He based in Oval South London. Underground station is Oval Northen line.
              He charged £120 for the 16 hours. He may be able to meet you somewhere near Whetstone but you may have to pay a little bid more. Let me know if you interested and i can speak to him before giving you his details.
              Cheers Michael

Comment

Why not try Nic Barrow he is based in Milton Keynes. He is an excellent coach.

Comment

Tom I believe nick barrow sometimes plays in Hatfield and is prepared to coach when He,s there.

Comment

Working...
                  X