How to find out if your cueing straight-found out how to check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find out if your cueing straight-found out how to check

Well earlier i was taking pictures of my stance etc to check if i was making no mistakes, then i videoed myself to see if i had any movement on the shot. I then came up with an idea.

Im not sure if its already used to find out or not, but what i did is place the camera on video mode and put it at the end of a table of a suitable height. I then cued towards the camera lense whilst recording and you could see perfectly if you are cueing straight or not. I will add the video in a little while. Just thought i would share my idea with you all to try and help you out!

By doing this, i found out that when i played the final swing forward on the shot my bridge hand moved a little, so it has helped me improve.

It the same as putting a mirror there you can see yourself and do the adjustment wile cueing

Comment

yeah true, but i aint got a mirror near somewhere i can use to cue on.

Comment

Dinning table stand the mirror on a chair and cue up and you can do the same thing.

Comment

thing is though you cant analyse it after, check see if you move much during the shot etc. Also you cant see if the cue moves much to the sides when you follow through on the final part. I found it helpful anyway

Comment

it worked for steve davis and allot other pros .

Comment

Working...
            X