Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching by means of video

Hi there to all coaches.

I was wondering if I can take videos of myself playing snooker and sending it to a coach in the UK for advice.
    To help with the basics.

I have been playing 8 ball for the last 6 years and i've just changed over to playing snooker 3 weeks ago. I got a full size snooker table in my house.
    Obviously I am still getting used to the speed and size angles etc.

I am afraid that if I play to much now with something wrong it will be much harder to correct later.

How much will the cost be for a coach to assist me.

Pieter
    Start playing snooker 1 May 2010
    Highest Break 32
    Highest Score 113
    Cue: Mastercraft.
    Cue specs 9mm Talisman soft, 18 ounce

coveg:

I offer that service at 30quid per hour. So if you have a 15-minute video of yourself, it would probably take me an hour or so to analyse and send you the results.

If you go to - thesnookergym.com - you will see my PayPal button there. I will tell you exactly how to record the video and then you post if on YouTube and send me the link via email.

I then do the analysis and send you an email with the results.

I am a certified IBSF Master Coach and Examiner, certified Terry Griffiths Matchroom Senior Coach and also certified as a SnookerGym Master Coach.

Terry Davidson
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Thank you Terry.

Please have a look on my post of first 50 games, please give me your thoughts.

Regards

PJ
      Highest Break 32
      Highest Score 113

Comment

I have to find it first and if I remember it was zipped and I'm not sure I have Winzip on this computer

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
          coveg:

I offer that service at 30quid per hour. So if you have a 15-minute video of yourself, it would probably take me an hour or so to analyse and send you the results.

If you go to - thesnookergym.com - you will see my PayPal button there. I will tell you exactly how to record the video and then you post if on YouTube and send me the link via email.

I then do the analysis and send you an email with the results.

I am a certified IBSF Master Coach and Examiner, certified Terry Griffiths Matchroom Senior Coach and also certified as a SnookerGym Master Coach.

Terry Davidson
          I will look into the thesnookergym, How do I find you on there??
          Highest Break 32
          Highest Score 113

Comment

Working...
          X