Snooker Coaching (discount)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Coaching (discount)

Do you know of any snooker coaching that offer's player's on benefit's a discount off coaching session's? Or any coach that offer's people with a Disability (but able to play snooker) a discount?.

It would be nice if somebody would offer us Senior Citizens some discount. Must be a lot of us around that would love to have some coaching.

Any offers from someone anywhere near to my locality?
    :snooker:

Comment

I have contacted many snooker academy's and the top name's in snooker coaching, and they all said they do not give any discount to anyone regardless of Disability or age. I think you would have to contact your nearest snooker coach and send him or her a message asking if they are willing to help you.

This country does nothing to encourage people take up the game, or are they willing to help you unless you pay the price. There are plenty of people on here willing to help anyone with advice and hint's to improve your game. Anyway i think snooker coaching will have to come down in price because with TSF and utube you can more or less teach yourself these day's to play snooker.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dannyboy333 View Post
        This country does nothing to encourage people take up the game, or are they willing to help you unless you pay the price. There are plenty of people on here willing to help anyone with advice and hint's to improve your game. Anyway i think snooker coaching will have to come down in price because with TSF and utube you can more or less teach yourself these day's to play snooker.
        What a load of rubbish, the country doesnt need to encourage anyone to take up the game, its not that important - if you like the game play the game it is that simple.

As for discounts etc, these coaches have to earn a living. If an electrician does a job for you, do you ask for discounts because you are on benefits or disabled?

On a more positive note, I have seen disabled people playing snooker locally to me and it looks like it is organised. Might be worth doing a search for a group in your area?

As for youtube etc teaching you to play, I cant see that being anything like as good as a coach. Youtube doesnt give YOU any feedback on what you are doing right and wrong.
        Steve180
        Cues for swap/sale
        Powerglide Purist 3/4
        Peradon Anniversary 1 piece

Comment

If you think i am talking rubbish why have so many snooker club's shut, and the one's that are left are putting more and more pool table's in and more people are turning to 9 ball ask any snooker club owner, they even have poker now in a big way so snooker is not as popular today as it used to be. I know different part's of the country are busier then other's but alot of the snooker hall's cant survive on snooker alone in their club's.

Comment

Working...
          X