Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how close to stand?

hi everyone,
    i believe i may have had this question answered already somewhere but i just want 2 be clear on it.
    So my question is how close should i be standing 2 the table to sight the shot?
    (I realise how close i stand will vary depending on how close the cue ball is to the cushion)
    but i just want 2 be clear 4 all the other shots.
    its much appreciated if any1 can help

Originally Posted by Wezza View Post
    hi everyone,
    i believe i may have had this question answered already somewhere but i just want 2 be clear on it.
    So my question is how close should i be standing 2 the table to sight the shot?
    (I realise how close i stand will vary depending on how close the cue ball is to the cushion)
    but i just want 2 be clear 4 all the other shots.
    its much appreciated if any1 can help
    You can use whatever distance you feel comfortable, but there may be some benefit in using a consistent distance. I tend to stand 1ft back from where I would place my right/back foot. From there I can walk into the shot. When I walk around to look down the path of the object ball to the pocket I get as close as possible. That's pretty much it really.
    "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
    - Linus Pauling

Comment

alright cheers thanks 4 that

Comment

Working...
      X