Snooker gym dvds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker gym dvds

Anyway have these and care to review or comment on them?

I have a set that I’m about to sell if you’re interested?

As for a review, well I can say that there is a hell of a lot to watch (hours and hours of stuff)some of the stuff he goes into, I thought this is boring, I know this but in fact it makes you look at different aspects of the game again.
    From the first DVD where Nic covers a small part of using the rest it had me hooked as it was something that I have always struggled and I ended up redressing the way in which I play with the rest and now practice a few routines with it and it's paying off.
    It’s a really good set but to be honest I could do with the money so I’m selling mine on.

Comment

As ashbash said, there is a lot to watch and I do think that if you watch the disks in order some of the subjects are not in the correct sequence for the viewer, like on disk 3 he goes into the very basic matters that in my opinion should have been on disk 1.
      Also yes the depth of information can be off putting and you do find your thumb hovering over the fast-forward button
      And you do start ignoring the terrible SnookerGym coloured shirt! )
      But the content and instructions are very good and thought provoking and they immediately helped my game in several small areas.
      I do think that the more you watch them the more you pickup and then start picking the chapters you want to focus on at that particluar time, the more you absorb.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

hey ashbash, how much you prepared to let them go for ?

Comment

Working...
        X