star academy sheffield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• star academy sheffield

Has anyone been to the star snooker academy in Sheffield? I have been looking at it ant the prices seem reasonable? I haven't been playing long only about 6 months, I'm not the best player, I would like help with my game, Do they coach anyone there or do you have to be of a certain level?

I'm in the Manchester area so anywhere else that is similar please suggest?

if i was you woody and only been playing abit i would join a club in manchester and get to a standard were you are competing on a high level,dont try and run before you can walk

Comment

i've been there for 8 weeks last year, and it was a great experience, met and played the likes of ding, ronnie, wenbo, hendry, bingham to name a few.

it a nice place if you wanna see the pros play and also play a bit with them.
      RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

the thing is khizzy you have been playing awhile,woody comes across as a bit of a novice it would be no good him going there,he needs to find how good he is or if he as the potential so see a coach near home and go from there

Comment

star academy sheffield

Thanks for the info, I am a novice only play 2 -3 times a week, I would like some coaching though and I thought that was the type of place to go? But I wouldn't like to get frowned at I'd I went there,

Comment

how old are you woody there will be somebody local,try the snooker clubs join a team and take it from there

Comment

star academy sheffield

I am 26 I play at a local snooker club at the mo but not on a team, I don't want to turn pro or anything but would just like help on my game

Comment

like i said find a team play the better players you will get fed up of fielding most of time but you will learn and keep plcking up tips and enjoy

Comment

Originally Posted by Woody147 View Post
                  Has anyone been to the star snooker academy in Sheffield? I have been looking at it ant the prices seem reasonable? I haven't been playing long only about 6 months, I'm not the best player, I would like help with my game, Do they coach anyone there or do you have to be of a certain level?

Hi, mate, I went there in this February and found that a really wonderful place. I won't suggest you to find a coaching course there although it is helpful. Gary is the coach there as well the manager, he doesnt have too much time to coach you even though you have paid him. Anyway, if you would to go, you have to book you place in advance cz there are lots of pros playing there.
                  I wanna play more matches!

Comment

Hi, mate, I went there in this February and found that a really wonderful place. I won't suggest you to find a coaching course there although it is helpful. Gary is the coach there as well the manager, he doesnt have too much time to coach you even though you have paid him. Anyway, if you would to go, you have to book you place in advance cz there are lots of pros playing there.
                    I wanna play more matches!

Comment

I do believe danny connolly easb coaching director is around the area you are in also I think Michael wild does this too from Oldham I'm pretty sure there's a coach a lot closer than going to Sheffield but for a one day experience star academy is brilliant
                      Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X