Break Analysis and Tracking Website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break Analysis and Tracking Website?

Are there any web sites that let me track my breaks, potting success, etc when in a match? I'm curious if anyone is using software like this regularly and if it helps?

Thanks!
    Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
    My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Just found this one but I need an iDevice to use it: http://technobubble.info/blog/snooker-scorer/

Are there any web sites that I can use on a laptop or tablet, or have mobile friendly versions?

Comment

This website looks pretty good, I am just about to give it a try, hope it help.
      http://www.mysnookerstats.com/home

Cheers

Comment

Great Shekman. Thanks for the link! Seems like just the ticket!

Comment

Originally Posted by Shekman View Post
          This website looks pretty good, I am just about to give it a try, hope it help.
          http://www.mysnookerstats.com/home

Cheers
          Originally Posted by thelongbomber View Post
          Great Shekman. Thanks for the link! Seems like just the ticket!
          I have had this for sometime and yes it is very good in both basic and advanced modes but I find it drains the phone battery very quickly as the screen is on bright all the time, usually not long enough for a evening's worth of snooker
          Also, as I don't have internet on my phone as standard (had a 1 month trail when I downloaded this app) I now cannot upload to the site. Now if there was a PC version of this that I can manually/USB update locally, ?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

My snooker stats is excellent.

Comment

mysnookerstats.com is great, I've used it with my friends since last September or so. The advanced mode is cool because it tracks your potting percentage and safety as well.

Also for DeanH, if you have it on your phone you should be able to connect to wi-fi somewhere and upload them that way. That is what I do since I don't use internet on my phone either.

Comment

wifi - is that the bluetooth thingymegij on the phone?

The thing is I dont want my results online, I wont them local only.
                I will check with mysnookerstats.
                Last edited by DeanH; 14 April 2012, 11:01 AM.

Comment

no bluetooth is different it's for stuff like handsfree earpieces. And if you do get your results uploaded online they are private if that's what you mean. I don't know anything about an offline way to track other than using spreadsheets which would be tedious.

Comment

sorry but how can you upload to a website without using internet on the phone?
                    anyway I like spreadsheets

Comment

I used excel and mysnookerstats and it works great. It's really useful, if you remember longbomber a previous thread I made, I "figured" out all my boyfriend's snooker issues from his statistics . He gets very annoyed though when I keep tapping the score on his missed shots. :P

Send me yours stats if you want and I'll analyze yours to death :P

Comment

Ya, I remember that thread. I will get mysnookerstats going soon with a m8 and see what the results look like. Thanks for the offer!

Comment

I once recorded the Yorkshire final stats using mysnookerstats here it is http://www.mysnookerstats.com/blog/4...-the-big-stage

Comment

Break Analysis and Tracking Website?

If you have an iPhone there's actually an ap for all this! :P

Comment

Working...
                            X