Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how important do you think it is to keep hydrated when playing snooker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how important do you think it is to keep hydrated when playing snooker?

Even though water keeps you hydrated i think sometime when i drink during a frame the condensation stuff on the side of the glass gets on my hands and makes them really sticky so it annoys me

Matt

Comment

Originally Posted by nrage View Post
      Cynic! though I'm sure there is some sort of advertising deal between Highland Spring and someone, perhaps not the players specifically .. also, you should drink more water at work (and less coffee).. try it, I guarantee you'll feel better (once you're over the caffeine withdrawal stage).
      I drink decaff nrage, the caffiene withdrawal was the worst I've ever felt in my life, like having a migraine for two weeks solid. When I practise for three hours on a sunday I only have a small orange juice which I sip at, I'm playing snooker not crossing the Sahara desert.

Comment

Which is probably no more than what they're drinking, though it'd be more obvious if they were just sat there downing a whole bottle with the label facing the camera! Whilst of course there is an advertising deal with Highland Spring and with that comes labels facing the camera, no issue with that, it brings money in to the game, however, there is a beneficial side to it as well and it's not there purely for the moolah.

Comment

Originally Posted by outofposition View Post
          Whilst of course there is an advertising deal with Highland Spring and with that comes labels facing the camera, no issue with that, it brings money in to the game, however, there is a beneficial side to it as well and it's not there purely for the moolah.
          This bottled water thing is just so much bullsh*t. This country has top quality public works drinking water, which we in the south west pay through the nose for, so there is no need whatsoever to buy bottled water regardless of what bloody spring it comes from. In my local Sainsburys' you can even buy 'Basic" bottled water, now what the hell is that, Peckham Spring !!

Comment

Working...
          X