No announcement yet.

Long and short game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find you have to get into the right grove then it all comes together tuesday night first 2 frames couldn't pot a ball then it all clicked in with back to back 50s and a 72 mind over matter I think just right frame of mind only thinking about that one shot nothing else easyer said than done tho lol

Comment

Originally Posted by nrage View Post
      Maybe.. but I think for me it's the opposite. Because of my bad results in the balls I think I may be over compensating, over thinking, and starting to doubt my potting ability.
      yes, I agree ... a long green or whatever has no pressure, just give it a go - pot it and you'll feel good but miss it and you won't feel bad, it was a tough pot ... however, one foot from a 3/4 black which you really should pot and really should be able to stun to get perfect position on the next red ... well that's massive pressure - all sorts of things start going through my head ...

crazy innit ... just shows snooker is played as much in the mind as with a dead straight cueing action ...

Comment

Originally Posted by zach123 View Post
        I weren't saying everyone merely some people in my club. Other week my friend was hitting in screamers but in the balls lose his nerve and leave me an open chance. I've noticed this with a few people and do it myself. Probably why i can't improve my highest break
        I think you're dead right, it's something that happens to me as well.
        "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
        - Linus Pauling

Comment

my main struggle is against the sub three break players they tend to impare your play and you start playing badly against them
          Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Working...
          X