Coaches in the North East..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches in the North East..

Does anyone know if there is any coaches in the North East, County Durham area ?

Thanks

I play at Darlington snooker club, and every 2nd weekend Jim Donnelly comes down from Scotland to do coaching. I think he charges £25 an hour

Comment

Hi Durham213, I am a registered coach with World Snooker. I have done my badges. I am based in Middlesbrough but want to cover the North East region. Hope this helps.

Comment

I am based in Sunderland (can travel) and also have done my badges and registered with World Snooker also i know i few other coaches in the north east feel free to msg me good luck

Comment

Hi, i am based in Sunderland (can travel) and also registered with world snooker and have my badges if i can be of any help drop me a msg good luck

Comment

Thanks for the replies..

Where abouts are you based in Sunderland Kir1?

Comment

Thanks for the replies..

Where abouts are you based in Sunderland Kir1?

Comment

Darlington and Middlesbrough are a bit far, was wanting something near enough on the doorstep..
                Thanks for the replies though

Comment

Hi i am based a club called Cheemas really nice club but can also travel to suit you, drop me a msg on here if or i can send you my number for a chat

Comment

Kir1 do you have many clients?? Would love to know how you got started as I am starting up a small academy myself

Comment

Is that the club on Hylton Road Kir1?

Comment

Originally Posted by Durham213 View Post
                        Is that the club on Hylton Road Kir1?
                        Yeah thats the one...

If your not already a member you get discounts on membership and table time with the coaching too

Comment

Originally Posted by Ant147 View Post
                          Kir1 do you have many clients?? Would love to know how you got started as I am starting up a small academy myself
                          I have a boys club (Lambton Street Boys) that i coach in groups anywhwere from 4 to 8 lads attend and have a few lads at Cheemas and that play in the local Sunderland league who i help out.. Im also starting a little acadamy at Cheemas on a weekend for youngsters to attend..

Comment

I know where the club is, but have never been in, not a member.
                            Just PM'd you

Comment

Hello kir1 cud u plz get in contact with me as i live in sunderland and been looking 4 a coach a long time ive also tryd calling cheemas but they deny knowing u 4 sum reason email me enamyasin@googlemail.com ty

Comment

Working...
                              X