Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!!!!! Any technical masters out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
    I don't think it is you legs that are causing your stance alinement problem although I'm a fan of the square stance father then the old style boxer stance that you have. I think your alinement would improve by simply just straightening your bridge arm. if your stairghten your bridge arm this should bring your front shoulder near your face and pull the cue arm shoulder behind your head. try that and post another video. Looks like you have a nice cue action.
    Agree, nice cue action !
    " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
      I don't think it is you legs that are causing your stance alinement problem although I'm a fan of the square stance father then the old style boxer stance that you have. I think your alinement would improve by simply just straightening your bridge arm. if your stairghten your bridge arm this should bring your front shoulder near your face and pull the cue arm shoulder behind your head. try that and post another video. Looks like you have a nice cue action.
      Agree, nice cue action !
      " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Comment

Working...
      X