Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Snooker Training Room (until today)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Snooker Training Room (until today)

You may be interested to see some secret training ideas I have been building up over the years.
    Instead of buying a new car this summer I spent the money on this training room.
    The video can also be used by coaches (who may well pinch some ideas from this room!)...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUn-I...ature=youtu.be

I will readily admit that I have shamelessly stolen many ideas from the training rooms I have been to as I travel across the world - especially my client in China with an unlimited budget who I took a lot of inspiration from...

There is a link directly below the video which keeps all training prices at 2011 levels until they go up on October 1st.
    If you want to know more, just send me an email and I will send to you a player profile form that will help us both confirm what you need in your game most.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUn-I...ature=youtu.be
    Improving Your Game, From Every Angle: The Snooker Gym

Very nice Nic..... Looks like your training room has a serious over haul!!

Looking forward to booking another coaching session, I'll be in touch soon mate.....
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Wow!!!! Looks amazing I think I should come at some point might even get some friends to come too.

Comment

Nic:

I assume the facility is in MK? Do you have any deals with accommodation in the area?

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Chris Bedford View Post
          Wow!!!! Looks amazing I think I should come at some point might even get some friends to come too.
          You won't regret it bud.....
          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

I've had a coaching session with Nic , very nice bloke, good coach and very nice facility.
            My only negative if I can call it that , well for me anyway is a bit pricey for half a day coaching.
            If it was for coaching a pro then ok , they can afford it , however us mere mortals can't especially me as I had to travel a long distance and spend another £50 petrol.
            It just limits the amount of times one can go to see him, had it been cheaper I would have booked repeat sessions by now because I like him, and got on very well too, he's a very good coach.

Alabbadi

Comment

Nic. I always new when you first came to see me many years ago to discuss your coaching plans that your intuative and intelligent approach my one day produce something special. Congratulations. May the powers that be in the game understand your professionalism and use it to complement our game worldwide.All ther best to you. F.

Comment

Working...
              X