Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euthansia advice

Last night, playing my pal...

120, cueing like a demon possessed by another demon, settle down for the yellow, feel relatively calm and BOOM!

The kick of doom!

Yellow doesn't reach the pocket, white slides across wondering why I've just crumbled to the floor in a heap instead of stunning in the dolly green he's looking at...

Anyway, I need coaching advice on which is the quickest way to kill myself should this ever happen to me again?

Terry, advice?

Lol. Funny post. But missing out on the max muz be painful.

Comment

ouch! gutted for you!
      http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

it is possible to snap your own neck if the situation calls for it!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Well at least it wasn't the black you had a kick on! That would really hurt...
          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Would you Adam and Eve it if, not knowing you from Adam, and completely out of the blue, whether you gave a damn or not, I guessed you were playing Adam Edge?
            I often use large words I don't really understand in an attempt to appear more photosynthesis.

Comment

I was playing my pal Andy as it goes, almost an Adam.

Do you know Adam Edge? He's one of the better players in the league I play in. Good lad too.

Comment

adam edge has played in ptcs
                Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

In this situation, i think i would make my mind up what ball caused the kick(very important you dont want to blame the wrong ball)pick it up and scream at it "do you know what you have done, well do you" then throw it as hard as i could at the nearest wall, i feel confident that this ball would never commit this crime again.
                  120, incredible break though, gutted for you.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I dont see your problem, the next time you are on 120 with the yellow to play just clean both balls

will never happen to you again

FFS

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      In this situation, i think i would make my mind up what ball caused the kick(very important you dont want to blame the wrong ball)pick it up and scream at it "do you know what you have done, well do you" then throw it as hard as i could at the nearest wall, i feel confident that this ball would never commit this crime again.
                      120, incredible break though, gutted for you.
                      Very Basil Fawlty

Comment

OK here's what you do walk up to the toughest meanest guy in your club and smack in the face just hard enough to wake him up call him and his mother every derogatory thing you can think of and then hand him your cue euthansia should follow shortly thereafter ----- glad this just a joke if I shot a 120 I'd have to rent a Saturn 5 rocket for my trip over the moon maybe a heartbreaker but still a hell of a nice thing to have on your resume Cheers Rob

Comment

Thanks guys, I guess I'm just being greedy.

Comment

Originally Posted by DG GIBERT View Post
                            I dont see your problem, the next time you are on 120 with the yellow to play just clean both balls

will never happen to you again

FFS
                            yep it will!

Comment

Originally Posted by allanr5 View Post
                              OK here's what you do walk up to the toughest meanest guy in your club and smack in the face just hard enough to wake him up call him and his mother every derogatory thing you can think of and then hand him your cue euthansia should follow shortly thereafter ----- glad this just a joke if I shot a 120 I'd have to rent a Saturn 5 rocket for my trip over the moon maybe a heartbreaker but still a hell of a nice thing to have on your resume Cheers Rob
                              i have tried a similar method before it usually ends in tears!

Comment

Working...
                              X