Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to stop farting when playing stun shots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
    I can't believe i just read five pages of that sh1te
    I thought it was just gas?
    WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
    Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      Like your planning, like an xmas shopping list, but i find simply a dozen toasts with three cups of teas after midnight will set you up for the next day, highly recommended for volume if your sharing a complacent office space with good acoustics
      sounds good, I'll have to give that a try

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
        I thought it was just gas?
        That's how it always starts
        It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Please can you provide a receipe for creating those extremely stink eggy farts? I am not sure how my opponent does it, i feel that when he missed a shot and left me behind is an extremely eggy fart and that's the position of white where i had to play from.

Comment

I noticed that World Snooker has a caption competition http://t.co/Akij2AuIcB

Here is the pic:

caption.jpg

Seems to fit this thread

Is he thinking of potting the brown?
            Last edited by mythman69; 29 November 2013, 01:15 AM.
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Gee. There was once I was having butterflies in my stomach during my game. When I delivered a powerful shot, unintentionally I give off gas because my stomach muscle stress it at the same time. That's where I realised that my body moves and the shot was way off. In order to stop that, I went back to basic. At the point of my final back swing, I make sure I focus my delivering of my 3 points, grip, chin and bridge with intended some power and acceleration of my swing. I realised that my body keep still and relax, my stomach muscle did not tense out. Of course after the game, I rush to the nearest toilet. Hope this helps you.

Comment

I'm thinking of having a curry before my matches in future ......it may help in blowing in the 2ft pink i missed last night dash2.gif
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by mchpddl1 View Post
                  It is highly likely that when i do a powerful stun, i leak gases. It is okay when no one hears it, but normally when i play in league matches there can be many audiences behind in space. Is there any food or drink, or change my stance to avoid this?

Don't worry about it! Line yourself up straight, bend over, put as much pressure as you can behind it and heave it out in one go!!! If you have no luck with that, try a good curry the night before- add a few pints of Guinness, don't be too proud to give it a nice stir or mix and let rip!

If you miss the shot after you can at least commend yourself for having entertained anyone in earshot!

Just put enough pressure behind it and you can't go wrong.

P.s. don't forget the Guinness/Curry tip!

Comment

Originally Posted by CueInAction View Post
                    The idea is to stun the cue ball, not your opponent. Personally I suggest seeing a coach to check out your butt at the point of delivery
                    LOL...ROFL.. thats hilarious.. made my day
                    Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
                    My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

I dabble in conjuring and magic tricks, it's all about attention diversion... try wearing very squeaky shoes.

Comment

Working...
                      X