Who wants a coaching discount coupon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants a coaching discount coupon?

I am motoring away getting the Snooker Coaching Products section of SnookerCoach.ws ready for launch which is still a few weeks off but for those that want access and can wait for everything to be put in place I can give you a coupon code which will give you a sizeable discount on the products which will all be available by the end of this month.

Already added is;

Nic Barrow's Perfect Practice Routines RRP is £14.70
    Nic Barrow's 123's of Snooker, this is a online version not the DVD so you can watch all the video's from the members area of the website, this is the only place you can watch these video's online RRP is £29.95

Added by the end of this month will be all the content of SnookerGuide.co.uk including 13 video's and 19 written documents RRP is £19.95

Total is £64.95

Other products to be added to the site in the coming few months are; (charged separately)

• Chris Small's Practice Routines (PDF)
    • Lee Walker's Practice Routines (Online content including Video)
    • Neil Johnson's 360 Practice Routines and Usage Guide (Online content including Video)
    • SnookerCoach.ws The Coaching Preparation Manual (PDF Product)
    • Online Table Generator - Show your coach a table layout by setting up the balls to your configuration with this online app
    • Practice Routines Generator - Generate your own Practice Routines to share with your friends or to create your own online coaching manual

The products above will range from £10 to £50 for lifetime subscription, I will also make a monthly subscription like on the SnookerGuide.co.uk website which will cover a majority of the online and video content, anybody who has a lifetime membership to SnookerGuide.co.uk will be given lifetime access to the Daniel Wells content when I move it over so do not worry if you have already signed up to the site, I will also give existing members wanting to subscribe to any of the other products a 20% discount.

If you want a coupon code then just send me a PM and I will PM the code back to you once the site is ready which I am trying to get done by tonight, post a message below if you have any questions.

The coupon code gets you the two Nic Barrow products and the Daniel Wells content for only £30, that is a saving of £34.95 and is only on offer at this rate for the next few days.
Working...
X