no ballrun for weeks, any advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no ballrun for weeks, any advice?

I'm on a bad loop. For weeks I didn't hardly win any frames. I play well in practice for my standard, making regular 70+ breaks in line ups. But when it comes to frames my game falls apart. And even if I have a good lead my opponent flukes three snookers or pots the colours of the lampshade. It's just frustrating.

Any advice?

Stick with it mate is all you can do, i know it's hard been through it and still going through it myself. Try and stay positive and eventually your luck will change.

Comment

Originally Posted by svendh View Post
      Any advice?
      Stop thinking of winning or loosing for a while.
      mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Play your game with a certain freedom. If only we could all bring our practice game into matches.

Comment

It's funny how it goes sometimes , next week you will flap a ball make a 50 and everything will be rosy
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

play people much better than you then when you come to games you will find it easier!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

I thought this was going to be a missing persons appeal for Stuart Bingham . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

play people much better than you then when you come to games you will find it easier!
                  +1

I thought this was going to be a missing persons appeal for Stuart Bingham . . .
                  As did I

Comment

Working...
                  X