Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make a 100 break - Nic Barrow query?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a 100 break - Nic Barrow query?

Hi,

I purchased this some while ago and just returned to it. In the book it advises you to videos on the website in relation to the book etc, however I cant seem to find the videos anymore. I have tried contacting Nic for advice but no reply, does anyone know where on the website the companions video clips are on the website now?

When I signed in years ago, it has the coloured sections, you could tick off what you done etc, but none of it seems to exist on the site

Help anyone ?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Belloz22 View Post
    Hi,

I purchased this some while ago and just returned to it. In the book it advises you to videos on the website in relation to the book etc, however I cant seem to find the videos anymore. I have tried contacting Nic for advice but no reply, does anyone know where on the website the companions video clips are on the website now?

When I signed in years ago, it has the coloured sections, you could tick off what you done etc, but none of it seems to exist on the site

Help anyone ?

Thanks
    Your in luck. Below is a URL to Nic's new Snooker Hub
    thesnookergym.customerhub.net
    Last edited by lesedwards; 29 April 2014, 10:08 PM.
    " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
    " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
    http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

Video access

Hi Les
      Sorry for this situation - can you tell me when you emailed me with this query and i will follow up.
      I cannot find this email....
      Also - it was the How To Make A 100 Break system that you brought wasn't it?
      It does not specify in my system because you made an individual paypal payment (without using the shopping cart so the site did not record which product should be assigned to your name) on a special offer...
      Let me know please !

Hi,

Help anyone ?

Thanks
      Improving Your Game, From Every Angle: The Snooker Gym

Comment

Originally Posted by Nic Barrow View Post
        Hi Les
        Sorry for this situation - can you tell me when you emailed me with this query and i will follow up.
        I cannot find this email....
        Also - it was the How To Make A 100 Break system that you brought wasn't it?
        It does not specify in my system because you made an individual paypal payment (without using the shopping cart so the site did not record which product should be assigned to your name) on a special offer...
        Let me know please !
        Hi,

I cant remember exactly when query was sent via email, but i did also send a PM on FB to yourself maybe 2 months ago. I didnt follow it up as i assumed you may be busy. Yes i did purchase the how to make a 100 break program. I still have the books and the downloads of the colour sections, but really cant login online to find the original companion videos, or even find the section for it on the website. I can forward you the original confirmation email of purchase if required - but if you check this forum, we had a convo about it over here before aswell.

Many thanks for the reply Nic
        Last edited by Belloz22; 30 April 2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I cant remember exactly when query was sent via email, but i did also send a PM on FB to yourself maybe 2 months ago. I didnt follow it up as i assumed you may be busy. Yes i did purchase the how to make a 100 break program. I still have the books and the downloads of the colour sections, but really cant login online to find the original companion videos, or even find the section for it on the website. I can forward you the original confirmation email of purchase if required - but if you check this forum, we had a convo about it over here before aswell.

Many thanks for the reply Nic
          did you get it ok now?
          Improving Your Game, From Every Angle: The Snooker Gym

Comment

Working...
          X