Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    why would i send somebody dodgy tips?
    i don't believe you would, in fact if i wanted a box of medium hard elks i would expect them to be spot on

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      Aye your right there Cyber, it's like kicking the headmaster up the arse lol, there will be consequences.
      unless he took a fancy too you, then you'd be able to nip down to mac's at lunch time, in his mota

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        i don't believe you would, in fact if i wanted a box of medium hard elks i would expect them to be spot on
        they come the way they come, not yet tried the one coutts has yet though.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

they come the way they come, not yet tried the one coutts has yet though.
          ive heard lots of good stuff about what you do, i might have to get my girl to put an order in. i wouldn't do it myself simply because if you sent me flowers as well i'd feel obliged

Comment

Modern cue action

Davis says it's the modern cue action and in Selby you can see the cue drop. However Ding, Robertson and Trump all keep their elbows high and follow the cue plane as parallel as possible. I think players generally fall in to the ones who keep the cue near parallel and the ones who go from a slight cue angle to parallel on delivery by dropping the elbow. If you do drop the elbow though like Selby and ronnie the elbow shouldn't drop too early.
            coaching is not just for the pros
            www.121snookercoaching.com

Comment

why would i send somebody dodgy tips?
              lol .

Comment

Working...
              X