got 1 3hrs practice session before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got 1 3hrs practice session before

hi I have not played snooker for 6 weeks and im playing this Wednesday in a league match ive got tomorrow night off for a practice 3hrs spare,
    what should I practice to get some kinda form back,
    should I work on technique eg long blues white up and down spots,
    or just do the line up and colors for a few hours and not worry bout technique and don't fiddle with it,
    my highest break in a match is 91 and apart from the last six week I use to play everday for 2 hrs and more,
    im just worried because im not nautrally talented and my improvments in snooker have been from hard work,
    I hope I have not forgot everything!!!
    any advice would be great thanks,

Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    hi I have not played snooker for 6 weeks and im playing this Wednesday in a league match ive got tomorrow night off for a practice 3hrs spare,
    what should I practice to get some kinda form back,
    should I work on technique eg long blues white up and down spots,
    or just do the line up and colors for a few hours and not worry bout technique and don't fiddle with it,
    my highest break in a match is 91 and apart from the last six week I use to play everday for 2 hrs and more,
    im just worried because im not nautrally talented and my improvments in snooker have been from hard work,
    I hope I have not forgot everything!!!
    any advice would be great thanks,
    Gonna be blunt here! You have had a 90 odd in a match you are doing somethink right. You are just gonna get loads of advice from people on here that cant run 50 in practice,dont waste your time

Comment

Just pot some balls. You're not gonna play to the top of your game after 6 weeks off.
      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Just do the line-up to practice potting balls and cueball control. A 3hr session after 6 weeks layoff isn't going to help much as you should practice as you were doing, playing every day as that is the only way to maintain and increase your standard.

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
        X