my cue action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cue action

Hi, i've been practising lately trying to improve and im curious what you think about my stroke.

Links: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1_lBSHNG5Q -> practicing line up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__oaalAIFcc -> view from behind to see more grip hand action

Any comments appreciated.
    Best regards.

I think your cueing looks good.

On the other hand, I think the routine is far too hard for you. Try just putting 15 reds between the black and blue spot and pot those. When you can regularly pot all 15 reds then consider starting to do a full line up.

Comment

Come on that approach has got to be a wind up surely, there's noting natural in the way you play.

Comment

Does look a bit odd, you fall into position rather than stand behind the shot and walk into it, are you holding the cue too lightly ?? you dropped it a few times lol. Also turn the music off !!

Comment

I'd see a coach if you can. Get him to get you set up correctly and give you a proper approach to the shot.
          WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
          Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
          --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
            Come on that approach has got to be a wind up surely, there's noting natural in the way you play.
            He's not asking if his cue action is natural or not. He wants comments on improving his cue action.

Comment

I could be wrong but do you approach the shot in that way so that you can see where you're aiming ie keep vision through the glasses??

Comment

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
                He's not asking if his cue action is natural or not. He wants comments on improving his cue action.
                Put your glasses on and read his post again "ANY COMMENTS APPRECIATED"

Comment

Hi Ibogine, could I ask how long you have been playing, or more importantly how long have you been trying to improve, thanks.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                    Put your glasses on and read his post again "ANY COMMENTS APPRECIATED"
                    Yep, your comments are not exactly helping the guy.

Comment

Take a look at this video: Nic Barrow Snooker Coaching Dartfish Analysis Fra…: http://youtu.be/8wafKOsa8-M

Comment

leos doing what he does naturally ie fxxxxll

Comment

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
                          Yep, your comments are not exactly helping the guy.
                          Is it because it's me giving advice Ken? I learned how to play snooker Ken and would say I'm better then average and part of this was me taking criticism very well from decent players who thought part of my game needed tweaking and took this as a positive rather then a negative.

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                            leos doing what he does naturally ie fxxxxll
                            You're a brave man behind your keyboard pal.

Comment

I'm a brave man in front of it too, you keep posting rubbish and i will respond, you've caused enough damage on here as it is you need reigning in

Comment

Working...
                              X