Post a video of your favourite practice routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post a video of your favourite practice routine

Sorry if this has been done before' I couldn't find it if it has.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread for people to put videos of their practice routines to give others ideas and variations of practice regimes to get better at any given part of the game.

Here is one of mine, I use this one quite a lot as it's very similar to what you have to do to compile a frame winning break in 1 visit. If you can get anywhere near doing one of these your doing alright. Long red from baulk, cross line up to make it awkward for position and 4 reds behind the black for a 147 break.

Looking forward to seeing all the videos and hopefully sharing everyone's ideas!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s7D4d6UiMzQ

Aaron

Brilliant Aaron, thanks for putting it up, it's great to see it done.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Great routine and awesome 147 even if it was staged! I'd have been dancing around the table if it had been me and I'd video'd it.

Comment

Nice video that and a decent standard of snooker.

Comment

I like the Ding Junhui Ap on my I -phone - free to download and some good routines.

Easy to tick them off after completing them - and 3 levels of difficulty - who ever designed it knows their stuff - best free download for routines available I think and better than others that you pay for - also carrying the phone to the club is of course easier than carrying a book.

Nice snooker by the way - and I really hope you do get some longer T - shirts or better fitting jeans for Crimbo
          Last edited by Byrom; 7 December 2014, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys. Hoping to see a good few more videos to give everyone fresh ideas of how to practice certain areas of the game. Here is another useful one of mine. 9 balls across the pink spot, all potted into middle pockets without the cue ball touching a cushion. Great for cue ball control and practicing those awkward little middle pocket shots that show up almost every frame!

Middle pocket line up: http://youtu.be/-7NYoFUTyn8

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
              I like the Ding Junhui Ap on my I -phone - free to download and some good routines.

Easy to tick them off after completing them - and 3 levels of difficulty - who ever designed it knows their stuff - best free download for routines available I think and better than others that you pay for - also carrying the phone to the club is of course easier than carrying a book.

Nice snooker by the way - and I really hope you do get some longer T - shirts or better fitting jeans for Crimbo
              Haha lets see what Santa brings!!

Comment

I used to do that one with seven balls across the table, I saw it on a Dell Hill video once ,the magnificent seven he called it, I haven't done it for ages will give it a try again. Is there any way you can get rid of the glare off the table.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Yeah I picked that one up from Del at the home internationals in Prestaytn 7 or 8 years ago. Great for the touch! I've done it with 13 balls before but this table is a bit tight for that amount! I'll try putting my phone in a different place, its annoying that glare!

Comment

Thanks for posting these videos!

Impressive snooker skills.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Working...
                    X